Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - Friday, April 19, 2013
The California Municipal Treasurers Association Annual Conference is one of the profession’s longest running state conferences, bringing together almost 150 public sector treasurers and finance professionals throughout California who meet in an educational format to discuss treasury and financial management strategies, improve skills and address the tough challenges they face today.
WEDNESDAY: April 17
10:45 a.m. Repurchase Agreements and Other Short-Term Investments
- Introduction by: Donna Mullally, CCMT, Certification Chair
- Mike Varano, Managing Director, PFM Asset Management LLC
In the Post–Treasury Asset Guarantee (TAG) environment, public sector investment staff are seeking other options for idle cash. Come hear a professional money manager for several Local Government Investment Pools discuss his use of short– term instruments in the current rate and regulatory environment.
THURSDAY: April 18
9:00 a.m. California Local Agency Investment Pools: What Are They Doing?
- Moderator: Michelle Durgy, Chief Investment Officer, City and County of San Francisco
- Pam Milliron, LAIF Administrator, State Treasurer’s Office
- Rob Castetter, Chief Investment Officer, County of San Diego
- Tony Mason, Chief Investment Officer, County of Los Angeles
Our expert panel will discuss current challenges facing today’s Local Government Investment Pools including strategies for maintaining a good credit rating; meeting the needs of the Pool participants; and their own market outlooks and strategies. Brief question/answer period.
Registration FormExhibitor & Sponsorship PacketAdditional Pre-conference Events
OCCIR 2013 Report
1717 Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92803 United States
Copyright 2010 California Municipal Treasurers Association. All Rights Reserved.